Association with one of the Museum’s key programmes: Major Exhibitions programme, Restoration and Conservation programme, Educational programme, etc.
- A unique, prioritized relationship with the Museum which more than fully meets the highest expectations of the sponsor and the sponsor’s guests with regard to quality and attention.
- A maximum of ten benefactors in which only one company per type of activity can be represented.
- Commitment to contribute 2.5 million Euros in 4 years.
- 35% of this contribution is tax-deductible from Corporation Tax, resulting in a real cost of 1,650,000 Euros over 4 years (Ley 49/202 de Inventivos al patrocinio y al mecenazgo).
Benefits to the Benefactor Sponsor
Benefits associated with this sponsorship project:
- Presence of the name or logo of the Sponsor in all publicity material and on all graphic supports.
- Private guided tours outside normal opening hours.
- Use of spaces in the Museum, including the Cloister, exclusively for Benefactors.
- Participation in press conferences, inaugurations and other events related to the project.
- Free catalogues and publications associated with the project.
- Personalisation of publications and merchandising.
- Final report and press cuttings dossier.
- Plaque acknowledging Sponsor in the Museum’s entrance hall.
- Acknowledgement as Benefactors in the Museum’s website.
- Acknowledgement in the Annual Report of the Museo Nacional del Prado.
- Named cards giving free, priority access to the Museum to the cardholder and accompanying person.
- VIP passes for guests with priority access.
- Invitations to all the openings, presentations, commemorative acts, etc, organised by the Museum.
- An exclusive, private visit out of opening hours to all the exhibitions organised by the Museum on its premises.
- 25% discount on the hire of spaces in the Museum, including the Cloister, exclusively for Benefactors.
- Invitations to courses organised by the Museo Nacional del Prado.
Catalogues, merchandising, etc.:
- Free copies of all the publications produced by the Museum.
- Concession of one image of the Museum per year.
- Discount of 25% on publications and merchandising.
- Invitations to employees to special sales of publications and merchandising organised by the Museum.