- Participation in a project of major importance and high profile.
- Maximum visibility and acknowledgement of the Sponsor through extensive media coverage and the excellent public response to the Museum’s projects.
- An unrivalled setting in which to hold unique, exclusive public relations events.
- A minimum contribution of 300,000 Euros a year.
- 35% of this contribution is tax-deductible from Corporation Tax, resulting in a real, minimum cost of 195,000 Euros (Ley 49/2002 de Incentivos al patrocinio y mecenazgo).
Benefits to the Sponsor
- Presence of the name or logo of the Sponsor in all publicity material and on all graphic supports.
- Private guided tours of the sponsored project outside normal opening hours.
- Use of spaces in the Museum during the duration of the project.
- Free publications associated with the project.
- Presence of the Sponsor in press conferences, inaugurations and other events related to the sponsorship.
- Final report.
- The Sponsor is acknowledged in the Museum’s website.
- Acknowledgement in the Annual Report of the Museo del Prado.
- Named passes giving the cardholder free, priority access to the Museum with an accompanying person.
- VIP passes for guests with priority access.
- Invitations to openings, presentations, commemorative events, etc organised by the Museum.
- Invitations to the guided tours that the Museum organises out of opening hours for its Sponsors.
- 20% discount on the hire of one of the spaces in the Museum (once a year and not including the Cloister).
- Invitations to courses organised by the Museum.
Catalogues, merchandising, etc.
- Free examples of all the publications produced by the Museum.
- Concession of one image of the Museum per year.
- 20% discount on publications and merchandising.
- Invitation to employees to the special sales of publications and merchandising organised by the Museum.
Copyright © 2015
Museo Nacional del Prado.
Calle Ruiz de Alarcón 23
Tel. +34 91 330 2800.
Todos los derechos reservados