12 March- 16 june 2013
- Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm. Sunday and holidays from 10am to 7pm
- General: 14 €
- General + Guide: 23 €
- Reduced: 7 €
More information about tickets prices
Prices shall apply for all hours and days this temporary exhibition is open to visitors. For free tickets and reduced purchased both online and at the box office accreditation must be provided. If you do not submit the required documentation for each case, the general price will be applied.
Free entry to the permanent collection from Monday to Saturday, 6pm to 8pm, and Sundays and holidays from 5pm to 7pm.
Access to the temporary exhibition Juan Fernández el Labrador. Still Lifes is free from Monday to Saturday from 6pm to 8pm. This will also apply to the other temporary exhibitions currently on display.
- Ticket office at Goya Entrance. Ticket sales and bookings
- Automatic terminals. Tickets for the day
- Visitor Services Centre (CAV): online purchase or by phone +34 902 10 70 77
Access to the Museum by the Jerónimos Entrance. The exhibition is located in Room D of the Jerónimos Building.
- Groups are not allowed in the temporary exhibition
- Groups can visit the permanent exhibition individually once their visit to the permanent collection has concluded (does not apply to under 14)