The Lectures Programme
The lectures take place on Thursdays at 7pm in the Auditorium of the Museo del Prado. Limited numbers.
The course is primarily aimed at professional art historians and archaeologists, university professors, students and the interested public.
- Thursday 25 November 2010
- "The Arts of Drawing2: Parrhasius, Zeuxis, Pliny and the Functions of Drawing in the European Tradition
- Thursday 2 December 2010
- Remains of Line and Drawing from Greece, Rome and Egypt
- Thursday 24 February 2011
- "The artistic tradition" and the Drawing as Repertoire: from medieval drawing books to drawings in Antiquity
- Thursday 3 March 2011
- Drawing, Composition, Experimentation: Raphael
- Thursday 7 April 2011
- "Senza far disegno": Caravaggio and Antiquity
- Thursday 14 April 2011
- Dialogue through Drawing: Rubens and Van Dyck