Paseo del Prado s/n. 28014. Madrid.
Banco de España and Atocha stations.
Lines 9, 10, 14, 19, 27, 34, 37 and 45.
RENFE Atocha and Recoletos stations.
Line 8, change at Mar de Cristal station to line 4, change at Goya station to line 2, get off at the Banco de España station.
Bus: Lines 101 y 200.
The Prado Museum has these entrances:
Museum access, after purchasing ticket in ticket offices or Online, for:
- Individual visitors with tickets
- Tourist, educational and cultural groups
- Holders of the Fundación Amigos del Museo del Prado (Foundation of Friends of the Prado Museum) card and their guests
- Holders of the VIP Prado Sponsorship card
- Holders of Madrid Card
- Holders of the Tarjeta Paseo del Arte (Paseo del Arte Card), Tarjeta anual Museos Estatales (Annual National Museum card), members of ICOM, AEM, APEME, and ANABAD (after receiving voucher at the Museum entrance ticket offices)
Goya Alta Entrance
South Ionic Gallery
Group entrance for El Arte de Educar educational program guided and interpretive tours.
Group entrance for El Arte de Educar educational program workshop.